Monday, September 17, 2012

QUESTIONS

If you could ask any thing about your self to someone else, what would it be?

What can you ask someone else that you don't already know if you take some time and look deep inside you to see the answer.  How can someone else tell you things about your self that you don't already know.  Only you know you and only can answer your own questions.  I know doctors can tell you things you might not know, but that is different.  I am in a spot now that I have the opportunity to ask someone anything about myself that I want to know and get an answer from the BEYOND.  The thing is now that I have this chance, I don't know what to ask, so I decided to ramble on here for a bit and see if it clears my mind and allows me to see to what I am seeking.

I have some random thoughts on what I want to know, but I can't come up with anything specific.  I need to ask this person something that is specific to me and relevant to my current situation.  I need to think about something I really want to know deep inside me and have been afraid to look at. I need to see if he can tell me something about myself that I am afraid to deal with and give me sound advise on what to do next and how to deal with this darkness.

We all have dark places in our souls that we don't look at and places that we don't want anyone else to know about.  These are deep kept secrets that we don't share with anyone and usually don't share with ourselves.  We lock things behind doors and hope they don't come up and hope no one else will try to open those doors but we know that if we were to open these doors and let these secrets out then we would feel better about ourselves and about the world around us. Secrets are poison that we carry around with us and the more we have and longer we keep it inside us the more toxic it can become.  Secrets and lies will end all hopes for great and peaceful future

No comments:

Post a Comment